Aml & Kyc Requirements
For Individuals only:
- Level 1 – Crypto currencies trades without any FIAT deposits or withdrawals: No documents necessary.
- Level 2 – FIAT deposits and or withdrawals up to Euro or US$ 15.000 monthly: Upload a copy of your Passport or national ID and a recent utility bill.
- Level 3 – FIAT deposits and or withdrawals over Euro or US$ 15.000 monthly: We will mail you documents to be signed and returned to us.
- Please contact us.
- Documents must be in high resolution.
- We maintain the right to require additional information if necessary.
- We maintain the right to change above rules at our discretion.
To submit your documents, visit your personal page when logged in and look for verification tab. Here you can use Jumio, which will let you submit documents even via your webcam, along with face recognition. This is the best and fastest way to get into verification process.
Alternatively, please open a ticket on our support system and attach color images of the documents listed above, or send them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "validation". All files must be clear images in JPEG format with high (at least 150 dpi) resolution and highest (32 bit) quality. Any unclear, altered, low-resolution, or poor color quality images will be rejected. These documents must be in ENGLISH (or translated into English).
Special Notes: we do reserve the right to change and/modify the above rules without prior advice.
Privacy: all sensitive data will be kept on separate servers in order to guarantee your privacy.
AML (Anti Money Laundering) Policy
The Rock Trading ltd is strongly committed to preventing the use of its operations for money laundering or any activity which facilitates money laundering, or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities.
In Malta, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (Chapter 373 of the Laws of Malta) (“Act”) has been in force since 1994. The Act is supplemented by the Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations 2008 (“the PMLFTR Regulations”).
Accordingly, The Rock Trading ltd will comply with all applicable laws, and regulations designed to combat money laundering activity and terrorist financing, enacted by the Government of Malta, all International Laws to which the Government of Malta is a signatory to, including the USA Patriot Act, and will cooperate with the appropriate authorities in efforts to prevent any such misuse of the financial channels.
Every employee is required to act in furtherance of this policy statement to protect the Company from exploitation by money launderers or terrorists.
As a minimum, The Rock Trading ltd will:
- Raise awareness on money laundering issues.
- Appoint a designated Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO). The MLRO is to report any suspicious transactions to the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit and should copy the MFSA, Malta Financial Services Authority.
- Assist law agencies and authorities to trace, seize, and confiscate the proceed of criminal activities.
- Introduce a Know-Your-Customer Policy (KYC).
- Exercise reasonable measures to obtain information about the true identity of the persons on whose behalf a transaction is made.
- Record keeping procedures – Maintain, for a specific time period, all necessary records on transactions, both domestic and international.
- Pay special attention to all complex, unusually large transactions.
- Employ different ways and means of monitoring and tracing clients’ unusual and suspicious transactions. Information from independent sources: clients’ contacts.
- Adopt economic, administrative, self-regulatory and other measures which can be taken to create an effective shield against money laundering.
- Train staff accordingly.
- Employ proper care in the hiring of new staff.
KYC (know your customer) Policy
The Rock Trading ltd invest in the latest technologies and training of all staff to ensure that the confidentiality and integrity aspect of customer information and data are assured.
When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their personal data for the purposes of fraud prevention and anti-money laundering controls.
The Rock Trading ltd customers sensible information will be:
- processed fairly and lawfully;
- processed in accordance with good practice;
- collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes.
- not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for which the information is collected.
- processed no more than is necessary having regard to the purposes of the processing.
- not kept for a period longer than is necessary, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
The Rock Trading ltd reserves the right to disclose personal data to authorities when The Rock Trading ltd has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a Customer Account.